IVL Baseball and Coach Jake Beiting are teaming up again for 12 weeks of physical development focused on improving movement efficiency and athleticism. Classes will focus on developing athletic qualities including speed, agility, strength, power, stability and range of motion. Training days will take place Monday’s and Saturday’s at IVL with Thursday’s being a conditiong day again at IVL. 1st day of training will being Oct 19th and run through the end of January. Cost is $350. Please sign up below to confirm your spot.
Coach Jake Beiting : Resume Highlights
- Hoban/John Carroll Graduate
- GA at the University of Florida
- 8 Years with Cleveland Indians (5 as MiLB Coordinator)
- 5 Years as Head Strength Coach with 2017 World Series Champion Houston Astros
- 3rd Year as professor of exercise science at John Carroll
- 3rd Year as a consultant with MLB’s Youth Development Initiatives.
12 & Under
Mon/Wed/Thur: 6-7:00 PM
13 & UP
Weekdays: 7:15-8:30 PM
November: 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 29
All days are Monday, Wednesday & Saturday with the exception of the final week dates are Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.